Wednesday, July 9, 2014

{{Book Review}} The Young Entrepreneur's Guide to Starting and Running a Business:



Through stories of young entrepreneurs who have started businesses, this book illustrates how to turn hobbies, skills, and interests into profit-making ventures. Mariotti describes the characteristics of the successful entrepreneur and covers the nuts and bolts of getting a business up, running and successful.



*My Review*
For several months I have been praying about how to start selling the crochet items that I make. I made a facebook page, blog, twitter, pinterest, etc...but didn't really have many sales. This book is is gives a lot of information in a simple, very easy to understand format. Also, the book is updated in the sense that it doesn't ignore social marketing online that you mostly don't see in other finance/marketing/business books. I highly recommend this book (even with it's minor flaws), either if you have some experience in business or none at all, or you are not actually "young" anymore.



**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from bloggingforbooks.org

No comments:

Post a Comment