Anyway, I was chosen to review it & was soooo excited! Well, it finally came in the mail! They were NOT stingy on the items they sent! I thought it would be just small samples...nope. It was FULL sizes of this stuff! So, now...on to the items I was sent!
- Base Perfector Primer (reg. Price $99.00)
- Conceal & Brighten Trio (Reg. Price $34.00)
- Perfect Shade Foundation (Reg. Price $33.00)
- Sun-kissed Bronzing Minerals (Reg. Price $37.00)
- Lengthening Mascara (Reg. Price $27.00)
- Lash Lengthening fibers (Reg. Price $22.00)
- Concealer Brush (Reg. Price $29.95
8. Studio Concealer Brush (Reg. Price $19.00)
Studio Bronzing Brush (Reg. Price $31.00)
Studio Foundation Brush (Reg Price $40.00)
Let's take a closer look at the items.
Conceal & Brighten Trio
Okay, as a mostly non makeup wearer...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stuff! Everything goes on so smoothly,The primer feels so velvety & light, it doesn't even FEEL like I have makeup on! It feels so natural and my skin can still breathe, unlike with the other stuff I've worn when I was younger. The items that were sent to me will last FOREVER, but I would definitely spend money to buy more when I run out.
Here is a "before" picture...no makeup....
With all of the Sheer Cover makeup(pictures above), plus a little eye shadow, & eyeliner.
*Disclaimer* I was sent the above items for free from ModernMom & Sheer Cover Studios in exchange for my honest feedback. All opinions expressed here are 100% my own