Sunday, September 7, 2014

{{Product Review} Sulfur Soap with Dead Sea Salt for Face & Body




About the product:
This soap is specific for Acne prone, oily skin and is not recommended for dry or sensitive skin. 
  • Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea.
  • Your skin's natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
  • Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties
  • This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
  • Our sulfur soap has a 3% sulfur content.


*My Review*
I was excited to try Adovia 100% Natural Sulfur Soap for Acne, Blackheads and Oily Skin. Since having my youngest daughter I have occasional acne breakouts/blackheads. The soap does not leave my skin feeling dry nor oily so it’s a perfect combination of ingredients to provide natural feeling skin. I have had positive results with the soap so far and I plan to continue to use it. I'm happy that I am able to have gained even an ounce of my confidence back with the results I've seen from using this soap so far. I will continue to use this soap from now on. I absolutely LOVE this soap, & wish I would have discovered it sooner! 



*Disclaimer*
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment