Sunday, March 15, 2015

{{Product Review}} Baby Watercolor Month Stickers


A few weeks ago I had the chance to review some "month stickers". These stickers are water proof as well as tear proof. Now, I don't have a baby 1-12 months old...but I am a photographer and sometimes do newborn - 1 yr old sessions & these will be adorable if the parents choose to use them in their photos. 

I think what I am going to do is stick them to cardboard, or something sturdy that way they can be reused over and over again. These aren't the only designs to choose from. They have A TON of different designs on their website, and different items as well. Best part is they are very well priced. 


Clicke the link to see more at http://www.icustomlabel.com/baby-month-stickers/



Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment