Monday, April 13, 2015

{{Product Review}} IArrow iPhone 6 Case ANTI-DUST




  • STRONG POLYCARBONATE BUMPER CASE - Clear polycarbonate case with raised bezel provides protection while showcasing the beauty of your iPhone 6. Protects against dings, cracks, and even dust in the earphone jack! Keep your iPhone investment safe!
  • SCRATCH AND FINGERPRINT RESISTANT - We've designed this high-impact case to be scratch-resistant to keep your iPhone 6 looking great! And we've added an oleophobic coating to keep fingerprints and smudges away!
  • PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR IPHONE 6 - Designed exclusively for the iPhone 6 (4.7" version), this protective case fits like a glove and is compatible with iArrow screen protectors for unbeatable beauty and protection!


*My Review*
This case really is crystal clear. I can see my iPhone perfectly through this case! If you pay several hundred dollars for a phone,why wouldn't you want to be able to actually SEE what you paid for? This case is perfect. I was a bit scared to put it on my phone at first because the case isn't all that thick. I drop my phone on an almost daily basis...I'm seriously death to phones, but this case protected my phone from any damage when I dropped my phone. You really can't even tell there is a case on it at all. All of the holes for the phone are perfectly cut out in the case so nothing is blocked. 


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment