Wednesday, August 13, 2014

{{Services Review}} Received Loteda order!!!




Remember when I made that post about this new site called "Loteda"? well...I was given a FREE $25 code to use on their website..and here is what I ordered! It was only $23, so I actually have $2 left to use(woohoo)!











If you haven't, you should totally check them out.
My order was shipped the day after I placed my order.
I think I may just purchase clothes for my two younger girls from loteda from now on! If they had my oldest daughters size we'd get some from there as well!

*Disclaimer*
I received a $25 code to use on the loteda.com site. I am not required to make a followup post, however I wanted to because of how awesome the site is! All opinions expressed here are 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment