Sunday, September 7, 2014

{{Book Review}} Stretching the Borders: Yael Shachnay



Sometime reality is beyond all imagination When you play the game, stretching the borders, you can get lost and forget the rules. Naomi leads a so-called peaceful life. She lives in a lovely apartment in the center of Tel Aviv with her loving, supporting husband and their two teenage children, works for a daily newspaper, and in her free time concentrates on art. But all this isn’t enough when her entire world is turned upside down one evening after which she’s drawn into a maelstrom of emotions and urges, lies and enigmas. Secrets from the past surface and merge with new ones, and Naomi discovers she’s living a complex life with parallels in several worlds: the people closest to her are also hiding from her their secrets and abusing her trust.


*My Review*
This was a beautifully written love story. I recently had the chance
 to review it for free, so I decided to give it a try. 's been awhile since I've ready a romance like this.  I was able to connect to Naomi and everything that she was going through. Her life was going so well, until her past came back to haunt her and her many secrets starting showing up. The book was wonderfully written & great style to it. The plot and the setting were both interesting. I loved being there through Naomi's journey. I would love to read more books by this author. This was my first book by Yael Shachnay and it will not be my last!

*Click HERE to purchase Stretching The Borders*

*Disclaimer*
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment