Sunday, September 7, 2014

{{Product Review}} California Kitchenware Butterfield Silicone Cupcake Molds (Set of 12)


  • Set of 12 baking cups measuring 2"x3"x1.5" in blue, pink and yellow.
  • No muffin pan necessary; place directly on cookie sheet when baking cake, breakfast muffins, etc.
  • Freezer, microwave, oven safe (up to 500 degrees F) top rack dishwasher safe or hand wash
  • Non-stick food-grade silicone is fun for kids but uncompromising in performance
  • Premium packaging makes a great gift


*My Review*
I love making cupcakes, but my cupcake pan was lost during our final military move back to Texas. Yes, I could have gone out and bought a new pan, but I recently had the chance to review the California Kitchenware Silicone cupcake molds.  I don't have my cookie sheet anymore...I threw it out and just never could remember to buy another, so I used one of my stoneware plates. BTW I LOVE that I can pop those plates into the oven! Anyway, I made 6 s'mores cupcakes last night and was so excited to try these cupcake molds out. I don't know if it was needed or not, but I sprayed them lightly with pam(like I do with any other mold/pan) and I started with the making of these wonderful cupcakes. The cupcakes pops out so easily. every cupcake came out whole, only leaving behind a tiny amount of the gram cracker crust. This might just be my new favorite baking item.

*here are the 6 cupcake molds prepped with pam and ready for use*

*the cupcake batter poured and ready to go into the oven*

*Yum!!! The cupcakes are done!!!*

*The cupcake out of the mold*

*Here's what the mold looks like after the cupcake came out*


*Finally....THE CUPCAKE!!!!*

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my read

No comments:

Post a Comment