Monday, September 22, 2014

{{Product Review}} INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT® CREAMERS Bzz Campaign

COFFEE + CREAM = PUMPKIN-Y DREAM

Fall is a season dedicated to delighting your senses. The softness of cozy, chunky sweaters and well-worn jeans. The crackle of bonfires and the cheering of sports fan. But most importantly is that delicious pumpkin flavor you’ve waited months for. The wait is over for that sweet aroma and velvety, spicy taste.
This fall, International Delight® brings you rich, creamy Pumpkin Pie Spice (along with four other holiday flavors) to make any seasonal gathering more festive. Or simply to treat yourself to a minute of quiet, autumnal bliss.
In the coming months you’ll find new seasonal International Delight® Coffee Creamers at the Kroger Co. Family of Stores and other fine retailers. Try them all before they’re gone!

*My Review*
I recently had the chance to try INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT® CREAMERS by invite from BzzAgent. I was excited when i saw that there were TWO(2) coupons for one(1) free Coffee Creamer. 

I really wanted to try the holiday favors, but since they didn't have in at my local Kroger, I got two flavors that they DID have. 
I must say, they are AMAZING. My favorite is the Cinnamon Bun one, though the chocolate caramel one is good as well. My oldest likes the chocolate caramel out of the two. I love that they are gluten & lactose free & only 35 calories per TBSP!


I like to sit out on my patio in the mornings before my kids wake up with my coffee(with international delights creamer of course) & my crochet project(s)! 

I don't really drink coffee much anymore, but since I have these 2 bottle of creamer I will be drinking it more! I've never used liquid creamer before this campaign, but i think I will use only the liquid from now on.
Have you ever used any of the International Delights creamers? If so, what flavor(s) did you try, which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment