Thursday, March 19, 2015

{{Product Review}} Texting Gloves for Smartphone & Touchscreen by iGotTech


  • TEXTING GLOVES ~ Decide to type smart in the cold! No more numb fingers in the name of wintertime texting.
  • SMART TOUCH GLOVES ~ You'll LOVE the luxurious, soft feel of this premium material and brushed interior.
  • SMARTPHONE GLOVES ~ Buy a couple pairs now! Everyone in the family gets cold outside, but who can let their phone go? You've got 'em covered.
  • WINTER TOUCHSCREEN GLOVES ~ Our latest "Touch-nology" is all wrapped up in your fingertips for smart, fun, warm smarphone love oudoors.



*My Review*
I received these gloves and knew that these would be perfect gift for myself...which is rare, lol I never get anything for myself.

My 3 and 5 year olds thought these gloves were magic  because only the fingers/thumbs that have the gray tips work.

We live in North Texas, so we don't really have horrible winter weather, although this winter was not all that nice to us. I absolutely love them. They actually look really nice on my hands as well. 

They are super warm and comfy too.... so definitely consider these as an addition to your winter wardrobe. They look good, feel great and work even better! Text and swipe your Smartphone without taking off your gloves, especially when out in the cold winter months. 


They guarantee that you will love them or you get your money back!


*Disclaimer*
: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment